For short-term or long-term pain, you may have been recommended chiropractic care. Of course, this isn’t surgery, nor is it medication, so can it help with your pain? It absolutely can.
Here’s everything you need to know about chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care is a type of treatment administered by chiropractors. It’s holistic, which means it uses natural methods to reduce pain instead of prescription medications and surgery.
A chiropractor will use one or several chiropractic techniques. These are either done by hand or via a specialized table or other device. The most common techniques are spinal decompressions, manipulations, and adjustments. These promote healing and treat pain at the source.
Conditions Treated Using Chiropractic
If you have the following conditions and pain, you’ll be amazed at what a difference chiropractic care can make for your:
- Sports injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Workplace injuries
- Auto accident injuries
- Spinal protrusions, including herniated discs
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
There are many benefits of regular chiropractic care. Once you find a chiropractor in Bossier City, LA and go for a few appointments, you’ll start feeling these benefits for yourself.
- Treatment from pain without the need for medications (which sometimes have undesirable side effects) and surgery.
- Less or no pain and stiffness.
- Increased mobility and flexibility.
- Less frequent headaches and migraines.
- It’s easier to fall asleep and stay asleep at night for a better quality of life.
- Renewed ability to engage in physical activity for better health and wellness.
- If you were injured at work, chiropractic care could help you to the point where you can return to work again.
No matter the source of your pain, within a few appointments, you should feel the difference that chiropractic care can make.
About Bossier Chiropractor Diagnostic & Treatment Center, Your Chiropractor in Bossier City, LA
If you’re looking for a chiropractor in Bossier City, LA for your chiropractic care, look no further than Bossier Chiropractor Diagnostic & Treatment Center. Led by Dr. Jim Wiseman and his team, services include physical exams, integrative dry needling, and chiropractic care.
Come see us if you have herniated spinal discs, plantar fasciitis, shoulder and arm pain, back pain, carpal tunnel, auto accident pain, migraines and headaches, knee and leg pain, neck pain, and chronic pain. Our phone number is (318) 747-5855 and our address is Bossier Chiropractic Diagnostic & Treatment Center on 3018 Old Minden Road.